He has revealed to the world with his contributions in Science how the basic awareness of the brain can completely redefine our perception of life and make our daily life much more cheerful.
He is popular for his work in the field of Cognitive & Behavioral Neuroscience.
He has authored many books that have garnered widespread public interest.
He never finished his University Education, yet he has become a leading figure in Neuroscience.
Today the works of this self-educated Scientist have made it possible for the readers to meet face to face with their inner selves.
As a humanitarian scientist, he is a well-known advocate for mental wellness and global harmony all over the world.
Two of his latest International Best-selling books are "Biopsy of Religions" and "Love, God & Neurons".
Currently he is working on his twenty-second book while delivering lectures at various academic and professional institutions and TV Shows on topics of mental wellness and global harmony.
Hear Abhijit Naskar speak on these topics:
- Mental Wellness: A talk where we take a look at our inner processes and try to be aware of our own emotions, thoughts, behaviors in order to live better.
- Meditation and Well-being: A talk focusing on how meditation can influence our whole physical and mental health.
- Technology and Health: A talk focused on how technology is effecting the well being of human existence and how can we use it in a healthy manner without disrupting health.
- 21st Century Parenting with Neuroscience: A talk where we bring up all the developments of modern Neuroscience to better understand our kids’ brains and raise healthy and whole human beings.
- 21st Century Leadership with Neuroscience: A talk where we understand the most effective Behavioral and Cognitive expressions that make the best leader in front of others.
- Consumer Neuroscience and Neuromarketing: A talk where we understand the mental processes that influence the consumer mind.
- One Humanity: A talk empowering humanitarianism over all labels.
Related Blog Articles
"There are no testimonials at this time for Abhijit Naskar"
Spirituality acts as an anti-depressant